FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - London to Muscat – First time in First
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:49 am
highexpectations

Programs: AVIS presidents club, BA GGL, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Dazed and Confused
Hi,

My wife and I are flying to Muscat at the end of the monthand I’ve managed to upgrade us to First on both legs. This will be the first time we’ve ever flownFirst so looking forward to it but I’ve a few questions that I hope someonehere might be able to answer;

1. I believe we’ll be able to access the Concorde room usingthe new First wing however do we check in luggage at the First wing or is thisdone at the main check in desks and then we use the First wing to clearsecurity?

2. I’ve booked a Spa treatment for both of us, is theresomewhere secure that we can leave our hand luggage whilst having thetreatments?

3. Returning from Muscat does anyone know if there is a fasttrack facility available that we can use, I’ve seen online that there is thisfacility for Oman air passengers but I couldn’t see anything about BApassengers.

Any other tips or advice greatly recieved, thanks in advance.

D&C
1. You can use first wing to check bags in and clear security. Once cleared security, walk through corridor, walk through First lounge, exit First lounge to the left and walk straight ahead to the Concorde room, relax and enjoy.

2. Concorde room has a handy bag store area for hand luggage if you wish to use it. It's just on the left as you enter the Concorde room.

Enjoy your first First.