FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)
Old Apr 10, 2017, 7:39 am
3265mengmeng

Originally Posted by imartin2k
Thanks for sharing. I used it for booking one night for $60 - with payment at arrival. However, I did not get any kind of confirmation about whether this promo is being applied or not (the "promotion bar" at the bottom of the page which announced the $25 discount disappeared once I initiated the actual booking procedure). Except that during booking I had to check a box indicating to which credit card they should pay my "reward".
This is the booking.com reply me after send a email to them to confirm the rewards.(book via link bookusd50+ off usd25).very funny email from them

We are sorry to inform you that this reservation doesn’t qualify for the reward because of the following reason:
Self referral: Same Email address.
This promotion was supposed to be offered by you to a different person, according to the information we have.
If this is not correct, please share with us the email or the screenshot of the page you used to book through the promotion, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.