FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA may start BoB in Y longhaul!
View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2017, 2:00 am
headingwest

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by londonba2014
It's just laughable, on a pretty much daily basis there is a negative story about BA in the press.

Cruz is quite frankly a mug if he thinks this is what customers want- I would love to meet the people who have supposedly started to fly with BA as a result of BoB - I've yet to meet anyone who hasn't said they won't be flying with them again since it's introduction.

BA has died a complete death, am down to my last 20,000 Avios and that's it - easyJet all the way for me, I think it will take years for them to undo the damage he has done - Economy passengers are not completely fixated with price as he seems to think - they do also value quality and comfort (perhaps why the ME3 are so large and popular..?)
Very well put ^

Originally Posted by bmibaby737
Whats the point of founding level when BA will just become them anyway?
This is what I genuinely don't understand, what exactly was the point?

I thought that they wanted to set up a no-frills, cheap as chips airline so that customers had a choice - (LEVEL) pay very little for basic product, or (BA/IB) pay the standard price for all the usual services. Why go to all the trouble of setting up another airline? Is it just a way to remove lounge access?