FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Three trips in one: the 10-day 60,000 mile RTW challenge with CX J, QR F/J, BA J/Y
Old Apr 9, 2017, 9:06 am
G-CIVC

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
Originally Posted by qsh
Your photos of Africa looks stunning!
I decided to try MR through Africa too. I booked the sub 6k hkd ET J BKK-ADD-DUB-YYZ-ADD-BKK (What people do when they want to fly business, but don't want to pay the full fare ). Hopefully, my ticket won't be cancelled and I could go explore Addis Ababa...
Thanks qsh again. I saw that fare on Facebook but...let's say it wasn't incentivizing enough for me But have fun with that!

Originally Posted by florens
Was nice meeting you G-CIVC onboard QR40!
Thanks florens for stopping by - it was great to meet with you and your girlfriend on QR40 and later at Al Mourjan. Good times and hope you had a great time in Malaysia too!

Originally Posted by jmj9905
Terrific report on QR F even though it was a short flight. I just wish they flew F on more routes. Like my route iad/doh/cpt.
Thanks jmj9905 again. I promise I'll be posting about my QR J run soon - they were every bit as good as my QR F experiences above!