View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 17, 3:14 am
xenole

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Diamond
A flower and the re-introduction of the amuse bouche isn't going to make me suddenly want to fly BA F, but that's just my opinion. We've seen a number here who vowed never to fly BA again after losing these things so we'll see if something that trivial brings them flocking back.

We've lost the CCR Millionaire's door, but got a new wing in return that in some respects lessens the F experience but it's being made up with a flower (that you may or may not see once on an 8hr flight should you visit the toilet) and a cracker & prawn or something.

Out of my last 6 WT and WT+ flights (JFK, BOS, LAX, HKG), I've only eaten or drunk anything once. To be honest, probably twice in the last few years of flying BA.
I've generally eaten in a lounge previously so I'm not fussed about a possible 4 course meal in F (stomach did not agree with me last flying F after overdoing things in the CCR) or something like chicken & pasta at midnight flying out of Hong Kong.
8-10hrs flying to JFK is easily survivable without food during the day and even easier at night. That said, I do tend to bring a piece of fruit and maybe some crisps from the lounge just in case / or if things get really delayed.