FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA personal Platinum Uber $200/year credit (2017-2019)
Old Apr 6, 2017, 7:55 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by acrophobia
Thanks. Can you describe where in the app I can set the deafualt to not apply the credit in my business profile? When I go into payment options, all I see is the option to select one of the three cards I have linked to my account and a note saying that I am enrolled in the Platinum card benefit. I don't see a place to toggle off the credit.
Mine just started off that way on 3/30. I don't know how to set the default and also...see below.

Originally Posted by mingw
doesn't look I have this option.
I linked both MB and regular PLT, only 1 $15 credit showed up, don't know from which one. both have option to use get 2x MR or pay with MR points, but no use credit option.
And now this is how mine is showing.

I used to have the toggle on/off for the credit on the Payment Options screen, but now Uber app shows Amex Benefits but no credit (and IIRC, it will only show the toggle if the credits are actually available).

Oddly, the credit still shows up on my UberEATS app. Will probably use that today before it disappears.

ETA: Just downloaded an app update (Android) and the credits appear again. Here's how to view them (again, my reference is Android):
- Open app.
- Choose destination.
- Tap on your Business or Personal profile under the car type options (just above the black Request button)
- Tap Payment Options
- On the Payment Options screen, you'll see all the CCs you have listed on your profile, and if you have credits available, you'll see those at the bottom of the screen along with a slider to turn them on or off.