FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - G75 - Downgrade from PC to Exit Row?? How??
Old Apr 5, 17, 9:37 pm
PDXPremier

Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ASRobo View Post
Actually... what I really want to do is unselect 'premium class waitlisted' after I book... since I am a happier camper in Exit Row than in PC if I can get an Aisle. Get my free drink, pleasant service, nice leg room, etc. Don't need the 'snack basket'.... unless they add something good like Doritos or Oreos

Is there a way to 'opt out' of the premium class?

Yes I know you are thinking...well...don't select it when you book but I am booking through my corporate travel site and looks like that is the current config. Going to them to change would be a nightmare.

We all see they have pushed a new updated website experience but looks more cosmetic than functional.

Thanks!
Doritos and Oreos in the snack box would be reason enough to sit in PC....what a great idea! Despite their popularity, I can't remember ever seeing Doritos served in any PC or F snack basket on any airline...it's always some weird oven-baked or oddly seasoned snack you'd expect to find in the snack aisle of a Whole Foods market.