FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wheels Up benefit for Inspirato members
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2017, 10:23 am
ray1022

Programs: Amex Platinum, Inspirato, UA Spouse of GS,Amanjunkie,Starwood Platinum,Hyatt Diam
Wheels Up benefit for Inspirato members

I posted the below info in the Inspirato forum, but thought it would be useful here as well, given that nature of this subforum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post28132058

As I alluded to before in the Inspirato forum, it is now official: As an Inspirato Member, we now have access to Wheels Up benefits (previously when the partnership was announced, only Wheels Up members received access to Inspirato). The benefits for Inspirato members are as follows:

1. Wheels Up Shuttles: can book seats on scheduled shuttle routes. No limit on the number of times you can book shuttles. (all without purchasing a Wheels Up membership). Shuttle routes consist of NY-DC, NY-Boston, NY-Nantucket, NY-Florida, NY-Stowe, Silicon Valley-Truckee, Boston-Nantucket. And then they constantly add shuttles for various events. Currently, they have NY-Augusta for the Masters, Atlanta-Augusta, LA Phoenix for the Final Four, etc and that changes throughout the year. Samples prices are NY-Nantucket for $550 per seat on the King Air. NY-Boston for $799 per seat on the King Air.

2. Private Charter: Inspirato members can book one round-trip flight or up to two legs at current Wheels Up Member rates . These are on the fleet of King Air 350i and Citation Excel/XLS. Hourly rates, I believe, are $4250/hour on the King Air and $7250 on the Citation. (all without purchasing a Wheels Up Membership). So basically you get to sample the Wheels Up program once without paying the membership fee. You also have access to their flight desk, which gets preferential rates, on longer charters/other aircraft.

3. If you join Wheels Up: Inspirato members who join Wheels Up receive a complimentary flight hour.

All in all, a great addition to the partner benefits as an Inspirato member. I can definitely foresee using the shuttles. I only wish we also had access to their Hot Flights (basically empty legs) which are $295 for the entire plane.

Any further questions, feel free to PM me. And stay tuned - we'll be headed back to Cabo in a few weeks staying in one if the Inspirato residences which we previously stayed in and for which I posted trip reports here. I'll update that trip report once we return.