FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA personal Platinum Uber $200/year credit (2017-2019)
Old Mar 31, 2017, 4:19 pm
gm9928

Am I the only person this $15 credit is not working for?? I've entered my personal AMEX PLAT as a payment option. I initially get a notice in the Uber app that I'm going to be getting my $15 per month (+ extra $20 in December). Then I never see it again.

I've used UberEATS once and taken 2 UBER trips, but no mention of a discount off the price. I've contacted UBER and they keep asking me for a promo code or a screenshot. They don't know their own promos! When I actually get a response from them, it's a "canned" answer that doesn't answer my question or help me at all. I keep reading that I can "toggle" between turning the $15 credit on or off, but I don't see this in the app.

The only complication I can think of is that I have approx $80 in credits from an UBER gift card and that messes up the functionality of the AMEX PLAT credit. Of course, UBER Support is useless for getting a useful answer and AMEX customer service, while they at least try, just gives me a link to contact UBER support. Round and round I go!

Can anyone shed some light on this? Am I missing a step? Thanks y'all!