FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:34 am
petaluma1

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
I'm personally happy my next trip is to Canada, where I won't have to put up with TSA in at least one direction as my departure from Canada is through a Preclearance airport. But I'm at the point where I'm just going to start going through the NoS if I "random alarm" on the Pre WTMD, and I'm likely going to change clothes both before and after security. I'm this close to buying the tightest pants with the fewest seams that I can find (I presume male yoga pants are available?), purely to reduce my chances of TSA stupidity. And tight pants ARE NOT a good look on me. Heck I'm this close to going through the checkpoint like I'm in a professional wrestling match in a pair of spandex trunks and nothing else. The NoS alarmed once on me because I was wearing jeans and there was a gap because I'd lost a little weight. The worst part is, the whole process is ridiculous and does nothing for security, absolutely nothing. The only thing this process could catch is herpes. I'm half tempted to explain I have a bad herpes outbreak and see how my genitals get treated then.
I believer FliesWay2Much might have successfully tried something like this once or twice.