FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Quality of Air china Business class
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2017, 1:49 pm
djjaguar64
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Transpacificflyer
I vehemently disagree. United may be a garbage airline, but Air China is worse. The F&B alone should convince anyone how awful and evil the airline is.
United does not ration alcohol like Air China and the food served on United while cheap and of low quality is partially edible unlike the mystery products served on Air China.

I requested a gin and tonic on one flight. It took 2 attempts to get the drink. I had to settle for a ginger ale. That's how poor the language skills are of the FAs. Incompetentcy and uselessness were the Air China FAs defining characteristics. My last B777 flight from PEK to BKK had an empty space where the IFE screen was supposed to be. What airline doesn't offer IFE on a 5+ hour flight in J? The lounge in PEK is pathetic.

Air China is without doubt one of the world's worst airlines. It has a well earned negative reputation for poor service and abandonment of pax during IROPS. Air China is best avoided.
My nephew and my dad who are both very picky took Air China J and had nothing to say except good things.
My dad is 80 so believe me if he does not like it he will complain

My nephew is a vodka drinker and he had no issues with refills.

Sounds like your experience may have been on China Airlines, instead of Air China. If i wanted to be served by grandmas I will then fly UA.