FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New IHG Best Rate Guarantee - Discussion & Feedback from January 2016
Old Mar 28, 2017, 11:04 am
boris10475

Originally Posted by Yunnnn
IHG BRG's team is extremely infuriating to deal with and borderlines on a scam at the rate they're refusing to payout.

I extended the use of my old address because the BRG Team said they will send the check and I will get it within 10 - 14 business days. 16 business days later, no cheque according to my previous landlord.

Now they're insisting that they'll CONTINUE to resend the cheque to an address I have ZERO access to and refuse to direct deposit, provide an image of the cheque or anything so that I can get the claim that I rightfully can get.

This is beyond infuriating, do they expect someone to consistently stay at the same place and NEVER move? My folio's invoice for that stay even states my NEW address and not the old one.
Has anyone ever managed to get their representative to payout via another method?
I would just initiate the charge back through credit card I paid with. The property you stayed at is the one who was refusing to adjust your rate to 0 in the first place,so let them sort it out with BRG team who should pay for what. Just print out all your BRG approval emails and IHG's promise to deliver your check within 14 business days which they failed to do in case your credit card company will ask for documentation to support your dispute.