FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Guide: SCL / Santiago Chile Admirals Club & LATAM VIP Lounge
Old Mar 23, 2017, 2:00 pm
susiesan

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by ESpen36
The Admirals Club at SCL is located airside, beyond passport control, in the international departures zone. As a result, the club is not available to arriving passengers who are either terminating at SCL or connecting to a domestic flight inside Chile. As far as I know, there is no lounge available landside for arriving passengers.

However, the Holiday Inn (directly across from the airport) does offer day use rates. I have taken advantage of this opportunity in the past. Just call them up and make a reservation!
If I end up returning from South America EZE-SCL-MIA on LAN can I use the AC during the connection in SCL? Or will I have to use the LATAM lounge? This is likely the routing I will be on going home after vacation but I am not ticketed yet.

Update 6/9/17: I am now ticketed on LAN 442 to LAN 500 but my connection time in SCL from the EZE flight is only an hour. I doubt I'll have any time to visit any lounges. Will this be enough time to get the luggage onto the SCL-MIA flight?

Last edited by susiesan; Jun 9, 2017 at 1:38 pm Reason: update