FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases(2016-17)
Old Mar 21, 2017, 7:08 am
PedroNY

This promo will go through 3/30/17, coupons will be good through 4/6/17.

Here are some data points from me, I believe most of this was mentioned up the thread.
- Requires your S&S card for your coupon to print, will not print one w/o a card.
- will print $15 coupon every time I purchased $500 VGC, including back to back transactions with the same credit card.
- will only print 1 $15 coupon for purchasing 2+ VGCs
- all coupons are the same SKU#, ending with x370
- My S&S cashier specifically told me 1 coupon at a time, but suggested that I can do it more than once with separate purchases. YMMV on this one, I think their system will take 2+ at a time, but cashiers may not do it.
- Did not work at self-check out for me, even though people above mentioned it did, but maybe it was S&S specific for me.

I have to MS to my Hilton Diamond anyway, so this is a great bonus to cut my transaction costs. Also, my favorite part of these transactions costs is that every time I pull out of S&S in my car, I also have a smile thinking that I am driving a car that was filled up at $1.50/gallon off, and still have a few more tanks to fill up before 4/6 with my VGC promo gas points from 2 weeks ago.

Cheers,

PedroNY