Old Mar 17, 17, 7:46 am
tirajat

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
Pasting what i posted in comments on Ajay's blog:

"While these developments do look good, my overall experience as a Vistara platinum had been dismal so far. Have taken over 20 flights in last 3 months, mostly in premium economy, and food is the only factor that ranks above Jet Airways (emergency exit row which I usually take).

The benefits that exist on paper aren’t actually available. As a plat, I am entitled to waiver on date change fee, but that never happens by default. Any attempt for a date change online require me to pay penalty – have to always get in touch with the call centre and therefore not able to take advantage of lower fares available online. In addition, IT systems at Vistara suck – app stops responding frequently and doesn’t have date change feature. One can’t see future trips in Vistara app.

The customer care too is quite pathetic – seems Vistara has poached some call centre staff from Jet 🙂

Overall, a long way to go for the airline to really cut the muster – personally for me, disappointing till date!"