Old Mar 11, 17, 7:54 am
  #663  
JonNYC
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: FIND ME ON TWITTER FOR THE LATEST
Posts: 27,223
Originally Posted by saaveraward View Post
How's the weather looking for Tuesday for an AM arrival? Does it look like operations will be shut down?

I'm on a saaveraward MLE-AUH-JFK-XXX on EY/AA.

Happy to avoid JFK, but AA won't even contact EY about changes because O class is not available. Do I really have to wait for a cancel to rebook even though AA has put out an advisory? And then won't I be stuck in AUH for days?

What's the best play here?
I'd say you're more likely to get delayed at JFK rather than AUH, but, at least to my way of thinking. not much you can really do at this point unless award inventory opens up on another EY flight
JonNYC is offline