FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra golf resort and spa
Old Mar 11, 2017, 4:17 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I completed recently my 12th stay in this jewel (6 nights and this is always too short ). Not a lot to add to what has already been said for my previous reviews and by others who were lucky to go there. Excellent stay and platinum treatment. Room was upgraded to Junior suite. When I mentioned that they forgot the drink voucher, they gave me two to apologize
The treatment we received was of course wayyy over a regular platinum treatment. It was a royal treatment every day thanks to all the staff we know there and who are as happy as us to see each other again.
Among new things, they have reorganized the little room behind the bar into a place where you can have wine tasting and nice meals. There was one night a special dinner organized with some Bordeaux wine tastings. It was a fantastic meal which you can have in a 2 star Michelin restaurant in France (their current chief is Indian).
Overall...can't wait to go back of course. Bye bye friends, see you soon and thank you for the fantastic time we're having with you when staying in your hotel.
Attached Images