FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2017
Old Mar 10, 2017, 10:08 am
JustinIreland

Programs: IHG
Indigo - Krakow Old Town

What is your Priority Club status?
l Elite

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Very very happy.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked King Standard
Got King Superior

How are the rooms?
Having looked at the photos online and on other sites, I'm convinced I got one of the largest rooms in the hotel, all the other rooms I've seen that have been called superior looked smaller and not so spaced out.

Excellent decoration, ceiling effects and wall effects, massive classical style windows that have nice lighting effects, top quality furniture, exceptionally comfortable bed (probably best out of any IHG hotel I've been in) very powerful rainfall and standard shower, floor heating in bathroom.

Bedside media hub to allow you to connect your phone via bluetooth to the TV and speakers in the bathroom and main room.HDMI port to beam your laptop to the TV if you fancy, 2x USB charging ports, headphone sockets for the TV beside the bed, nespresso machine, good a/c + heating system.

How is the exec. lounge?
Not applicable

What was good and what was bad?

Good
The staff here are exceptional. It's like talking to an old friend rather than a hotel staff member. They have a beautiful library and a restaurant that has many fine works of art. Every single floor is based on a Polish artist and their works.

Breakfast is superb, amazing services and the hot menu items are cooked to order and based on the products sold in the market right next to the hotel and whilst I did not eat at the restaurant outside breakfast, my fellow guests were raving about the chef.

Bad
The Directory of services is on TV and moves quite fast, hard to read it before it flicks over and cannot be paused.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points?
At Pointbreaks rate of 5k per night it's crazy good value, the hotel is so good it almost feels like I've robbed IHG by staying there for that!

Would you return?
Without a doubt. I'd easily pick here now instead of the HI, even though the HI itself is a fine hotel.