FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR) 2017-2019, archived
Old Mar 9, 2017, 4:29 pm
some dude

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum+Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Delta Plat, United Silver, AX Biz Cent
Originally Posted by annhedonia
SO applied in branch yesterday and got the "we'll send you a letter within 7-10 days." Banker called but was just told to "wait for letter." He said if SO got declined come back in and he'd was "sure he could do something."
SO is 5/24 (1 of which is AU), one will drop off 3/11/17. He's also at $70K from Chase which I suspect is all they're willing to do but he's glad to re-allocate.
When I go to his Chase online A/C it says "You don't have any active Chase applications at this time. " Shouldn't there be something there?
What should I do (he hates re-con, I'd have to do it)--should I call? SM? wait? how long?
I applied in-branch on Saturday. I have a fraud alert on my credit report, so always get a phone call when new CC's applications are processed. Normally, within 24-72 hours I'd get the call, so this is longer than usual.

I asked the CPC banker what's up, and he said that Chase is slammed busy with people applying for CSR 100k bonus cards before the 11th, and they are a bit behind because of that. Advice was to just wait.