FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge new policy 2 guests ONLY (ends exception for immediate family).
Old Mar 9, 2017, 7:23 am
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Centurion Lounge new policy 2 guests ONLY (ends exception for immediate family).

I was just told by the checkin agent at DFW Centurion Lounge that as of Mar 30 only two guests (including immediate family), meaning only two of my three kids can enter with me. Please tell me agent was incorrect. Is this another benefits change? Terms say:

"What is the guest policy?
Centurion® Members and Platinum Card® Members who receive complimentary access may enter with either up to two guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge. Guest or family access is per Card Member, not per Card. Family and guests may not enter or remain in the lounge unless accompanied in the lounge by the Card Member."

UPDATE: yes it is true. Just saw sign at checkin. Agent said announced today.

DFW Centurion has a sign posted at check in stating that as of March 30, each Plat member can guest 2 people. No more "immediate family" option. If you have a spouse and more than 1 child, you will have to pay for the other children.

Agent said AX Centurion announced it today and the policy will be across the network and "will match the 2-guest access for PP."

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Mar 9, 2017 at 7:33 am