FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve (CSR) 2017-2019, archived
Old Mar 8, 2017, 6:30 pm
vm81

Originally Posted by annhedonia
SO applied in branch yesterday and got the "we'll send you a letter within 7-10 days." Banker called but was just told to "wait for letter." He said if SO got declined come back in and he'd was "sure he could do something."
SO is 5/24 (1 of which is AU), one will drop off 3/11/17. He's also at $70K from Chase which I suspect is all they're willing to do but he's glad to re-allocate.
When I go to his Chase online A/C it says "You don't have any active Chase applications at this time. " Shouldn't there be something there?
What should I do (he hates re-con, I'd have to do it)--should I call? SM? wait? how long?
Probably will be rejected because of 5/24 even though 1 is AU. You have to call them and have them remove AU from 5/24.

Now generally the consensus is not to call until you get letter, but in your case I think it will be rejected because of 5/24, so you could call. But there is no harm in waiting either to get the letter as you have already applied under higher bonus, so thats what you will get even if they approve you a week later.