FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Curated Cheap Flights Aggregator (HackTheFlight.net)
Old Mar 8, 2017, 5:51 am
Driven562

Are we missing out on deals?

Hello everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me if I am posting under the wrong forum. But I seemed to search all over flyer-talk and hackthefligh.com and didn't see the outrageously unreal deal going on for Ethiopian airlines a few days ago. I posted the link below so you can see exactly what I am talking about. If you notice secretflying.com got word of the deal "late", and they only posted it after many private forums and blogs posted about it. My question is, where are these private forums and where are they getting their information? This deal was up since 10 am on March 5th, 2017. But many people didn't get word of it until about 2pm when secret flying posted it. The people who got the deal earlier that morning were upset that secret flying broadcasted this deal to "regular people", such as myself. I don't think that's fair for them to think that way... I want a budget flight just as much as the next person. Any ideas on where this top secret information can be found?
Click on the link... its unreal. Round trip Flights the Bangkok, China, Dubai, and south Africa for as low as $250

http://www.secretflying.com/posts/fu...282-roundtrip/
^
CLICK!