FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How many miles for a domestic German leg?
Old Mar 1, 2017, 3:27 am

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, A3*G, AR Platino, BA Gold
In Economy Light, youŽll earn 125 Miles + Executive Bonus (so Silver gives you 157 Miles, Gold 188 Miles and Platinum 219 Miles).
In Economy Classic youŽll earn 500 Miles + Executive Bonus (so Silver gives you 625 Miles, Gold 750 Miles and Platinum 875 Miles).
In Economy Flex youŽll earn 750 Miles + Executive Bonus (so Silver gives you 938 Miles, Gold 1125 Miles and Platinum 1313 Miles).

The "my favorite Route" Benefit does not gives you double Status miles but only double base Awardmiles.
For example, youŽd get 500 Miles on a TXL-DUS flight when you book in Economy Classic.
If the route would be your favorite Route youŽd get 1250 Award Miles (500 + Executive Bonus + 500) and 750 Status miles (500 + Executive Bonus) if you have Gold status.

I have the Platinum Card and the seat blocking works in 99% of my flights.
Back in the time when I had Gold (which is bloody easy to get, in fact youŽd have to be a very good parkour runner in order to miss Gold) seat blocking worked most of the time (70-85%).
In addition, the benefit works way better on the touristic flights as there are less customers with a frequent flyer status (with the exception of PMI, which has a bunch of top tier customers at certain times of the day).