FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] AA oneworld & Other Airline Partner Award information, rules (2015-2018)
Old Feb 24, 2017, 8:52 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lowfareair
Can anyone tell me if CPT-DOH-MAN-PHL (first 2 QR, final AA) is considered a legal routing or how I can definitively check for myself? I don't see it offered as a fare when looking on AA.com, but I know the website doesn't always show every option. Thanks!
Sure you can fly this but with Multiple awards.

Any particular reason to route thru MAN?

To save you time for some related topics you may be also interested. Here are something you should keep in mind when working / searching your itinerary:

DOH-PHL route on both directions are not easy to find availability comparing to other QR gateways. QR flies to 5 or 6 US airports.

Also connection at JNB/CPT usually are in the early morning of the next day after arrival. So in searching for availability, keep that in mind.
i.e. you may depart US on Sept 09 and arrive DOH on Sept 10, but your connection would be early morning on Sept 11. Therefore search the connection 2 days from your departure date.

Finally QR does not seem to release seats on the US routes on FRI, SAT, SUN. Therefore no need to waste your time trying in vain to search those days.

Good luck in finding what you need / want.