View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 17, 7:30 am
stevie

Programs: BA GOLD, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Lucanesque View Post
I've also got a four hour layover in HKG in a few weeks. I'm Gold, partner is Silver, we'll both be arriving on BA travelling First, onward connection is Y in DragonAir. Similar question to ScotInAfrica... can we get in to any of the lounges, and is there a hierarchy as I'm a bit confused between all the choices at HKG e.g. Pier, Wing, Cabin, Bridge etc.?
I can answer some of this.

Ask BA to check your bag onto your final destination. Will save you hassle at HKG. Also see if you can get the boarding pass - this way you will have no need to go through immigration.

Given you have 4 hours I would go to the wing F lounge guesting your wife. I would then use a cabana (note vastly superior to the BA LHR one) where you can have a bath or shower. Also a nice place to relax after a long flight.

Then if you can find out the gate for your next flight, I would decide whether the Pier is an option. If gate is higher than 50 (I think) off you go to the pier for food and drinks. If not I would remain in the Wing and have something to eat.

Hope that helps.