FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proper printed ticket
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2017, 9:30 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by jamestg
Do you need to be going business or have a high FF status to use the check in desks? I'm only a mere blue D:
Well, you will probably be steered to a machine unless you have luggage to check in, in which case you have to see an agent, and if you ask nicely they will reprint your boarding pass for you. One tactic is to download the boarding pass to the phone, use that for the baggage transaction, and then ask for a print at the baggage desk "since I don't think my phone has enough power left". That said looking at your first post, if your phone doesn't last a couple of days without charging, I would suggest you get yourself a phone that does! There again those Nokias that only need charging 12 times a year don't do boarding passes.....

Not relevant to NCL services, but LGW has direct luggage check-in without using an agent, but there is a supervisory agent would could probably help.