FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2017, 5:49 pm
nwflyboy

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by danhouston
nah, stated the facts here...of course, didn't need anyone's sympathy, as i did go to another location for the purchases; was just upset at the fact that that my time & effort was wasted for a refusal to provide a service w/o proper cause that some folks or biz could be in trouble eventually; of course, will not waste time to see my lawyer about this unless this or similar incidence will continue; if no one spoke out to stood up, those will continually get away. As said earlier, any people or biz can do whatever they want until the laws one day catch up to them with hefty fines & penalties
No.

You don't understand civil rights, or basic laws. You do a disservice to actual civil rights violations by trying to conflate your experience at the mall.

"I won't let you into my restaurant because I don't serve black people."
is not the same as
"I tried to sell you what you wanted. Your credit card was declined. Please come back another day when your credit card works."

You can't seem to see a difference. Boo-hoo. You are going to wait a long time for, as you say "hefty fines and penalties" for that.

You are not exactly Rosa Parks here.