FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1250 Free Hilton Honors Points (sort of UK Only)
Old Feb 19, 2017, 4:29 pm
:D!

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
You provide your Hilton account details when converting eRewards points to HH points. (You have to provide your Hilton password too. Just do it, don't complain. If you don't want to provide your password, then stop reading this thread and go somewhere else.)

It would seem that you can currently do this an infinite number of times, limited only by the number of email addresses you can think of (but perhaps you can just use the same email and add +1, +2, etc. if you know what I mean).

Usually, a Hilton account can only receive eRewards redemptions once every 90 days, but the eRewards website currently says that this restriction has been lifted "for a limited time". This seems to have started sometime in January.

I have 5 eRewards accounts (all active and opened many years ago). Normally the points go into different HH accounts, due to the 90 day limit I mentioned, but recently I managed to get points all into the same HH account.

Note that from April you will be able to combine points between Hilton accounts for free.

Originally Posted by akm
Has anyone who signed up with a non-UK address received the bonus points so far? Do the bonus points post at the same time as the normal survey points? I used a US address while signing up and have done one survey (for which I did not eventually qualify but received a 50 cents credit), but do not see any bonus points in my account.
No, you have to redeem them from eRewards into HH.

Originally Posted by Mrdeals805
Make account get your points and then remove from program?
Well, you might as well delete the eRewards account if you can't be bothered to keep going. As I said, it looks like you can currently then sign up again and get another bonus into the same HH account. However, as I am not going to do this myself, I don't know at what point they may catch on and delete all your accounts / ban you for taking the piss.