FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA F with Family to Europe for Winter Break
Old Feb 15, 2017, 9:11 pm
dylanks

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by CGRA
CONGRATULATIONS !!
- For this great TR and I truly enjoyed reading it
- To have the courage to travel the world with your Family and little ones
- And most important : For being amazing and great Parents . Bravo
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words!

Originally Posted by aidy
it was a great read overall, its a shame i saw your going to be in T3 next month when im in T5, it would of been good to meet
Thanks, and that is a bummer. I spend far too many of my trips going through T3 with LHR-PHX being one of the T3 routes. I am at least looking forward to the new CX lounge. I will actually be staying near LHR the night before, so feel free to DM if you want to try to meet in the morning landside.

Originally Posted by BHDATC
Nice report. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by halfcape
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. Your family is beautiful and you clearly had a wonderful trip. It is unfortunate that you all had colds returning, I hate that, but better on the return that the outbound. Again, thanks for sharing your adventures with your family.
Yes, it was much better having the cold at the end of the trip than throughout. I remember my PHX-LHR flight last March where all 14 passengers in F including me had a cold or flu... at least it wasn't as bad as that flight (and as the start to the trip)! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report, and thanks for sharing your thoughts.