FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HEL - HKG A350 Review (and so far it's NOT good)
Old Feb 14, 2017, 4:38 pm
Cupart

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
HEL - HKG A350 Review (and so far it's NOT good)

I'm currently experiencing one of the all time slowest and most inefficient inflight services known to man, so much that it hurts.

This is a night flight so most PAX just want to get meal service over with and get some sleep. So far we have been airborne for over 90 min and I have just received a glass of water which I ordered 40 min ago. The crew is so painfully slow that I have never experienced anything like it before. Not sure what both (yes I have seen 2 crew memebers so far) are up to (we're in the main J cabin) but looking after the 40 PAX seated in J are not one of the tasks by the look of it.

So, 20 min ago I asked when is the meal service to start and was told, oh its just starting (?)... Erh no its not. Unfortunately the inflight entertainment system has a schedule which is anything but followed.

This is just poor!!!

This said, it's my first time on the A350 and must say it's AMAZING. Very very quiet and seems very wide indeed.

More to come, unless I lose it...