Old Feb 12, 17, 8:15 am
FlyingDanishPenguin
Suspended

Programs: SAS Diamond (Star Alliance Gold), BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum.
Originally Posted by view View Post
It leaves your argumentation sadly lacking.
juxtaposed with ...

Originally Posted by view View Post
Yet BA is no match for SK when it comes to pissing off frequent flyers.
is irony at its finest. I have my own experiences and they may differ from what you have read online.

BA Golds are treated like dirt on Hand Baggage only fares and have to pay GBP 2.3 for a cup of tea.
I haven't experienced this, but then again, I don't really know what's happening in steerage ...

Jokes aside ('m not joking), this is what I mean:

On BA, they introduce cheapo economy fares and follow it through. I understand the business reasoning for this. Furthermore,the BAEC Golds on HBO are the ones they want to get rid of anyway.

I am not passing judgment on whether this works or not, but at least I can see where they're coming from.

With SK, I simply don't get it. So many decisions are made seemingly out of nowhere and they fail faster than Norwegian skiiers at doping tests. This round of lounge closings is one of them. It truly can't be very expensive to make an agreement with a contractor in these places.

That's when I worry if the hair bleach home-kit may have impaired his ability to make right calls while an accountant at Dell or something.

(If you can't tell, I'm using mental images to show my despect; it's not actually about the hair. Lots of Norwegians still think that's in vogue).