View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 17, 5:57 am
Kadath Dragon

I have a booking for LIN-AMS-YVR and YYC-AMS-LIN in May 2017

As soon as I get noticed that both my flights were moved from LIN to MXP, I asked for free transfer to MXP (also considering that the first flight is at 6.45AM).

Whereas at the beginning they seemed keen to provide this

We regret to hear that your originating airport has been changed, Kadath. We know that you want this trip to become a memorable one. We're going to check the possibility of your request if transportation will be provided free of charge. May we also know if you're flexible with the dates?
In the end they slammed the door on anything, just giving the option of considering refund of reasonable transportation (BTW, what is reasonable? A taxi ride to MXP, i.e. 95 euro from Milan downtown or 105 euro from LIN, is considered "reasonable"?).

Hi, Kadath. Unfortunately we would not be able to provide you with free transport. However, Ticketed customers can claim reimbursement for reasonable ground transport expenses to/from MXP. So you may bear the transportation charges and later file for possible reimbursement via: http://klmf.ly/1tdKfpP .
Please note that they are currently offering free limo service for business class users, so they could easily extend this option for these disruptions...

What do you suggest?