FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA 2017-2018 Fleet Plan
View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2017, 9:45 am
schertz

Programs: UA-SIL MR-TIT HYT-GBL IHG-PLT HH-DIA WYN-PLT AMEX-PLT
Originally Posted by travelgeek1197
Bingo. I get that people love the interiors of the A321 (who wouldn't) but put that interior in a 75---now that would be awesome. Get yourself into a rough ride, and the 757 will handle it better than ANY AIRCRAFT. Such a smooth flying bird.....

Ask anyone who has ever flown her and they will tell you, flare even a LITTLE bit too much and that ..... will float down the runway and onward FOREVER----you either need a shot gun to the wings or the dreaded "power back" to get her down (aka, BAM, we just landed). Amazing lift capabilities for a single aisle jet.

Like a typical member around here, I just completely derailed this thread OT, sorry OP.

~TG
+1 ... DL is doing this with their 757s -- my brother was just on one last month and his comment was -- wow I always hated AAs but DLs were very nice -- New bin style and everything.

Also I'll put forward an alternate opinion to all the A319/20/21 series love here. I really dislike riding on them -- the way the flight controls rock the plane subtly but noticeably L/R in level flight is something that really bothers me and is something I never notice on the Super 80s or 737s. Best I can describe is a slight boat rocking motion but left right instead of fore-aft.

Last edited by schertz; Feb 8, 2017 at 9:47 am Reason: Typo