FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 7:59 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by qazwsx
I'm not sure if there's a policy change, but I just applied for the AA business card on 1/30. After I gotten the card I was told there was no 50K offer on the card. My last AA business card was cancelled on 12/2014. I should be eligible for the 50k offer. I had to call them up and they're putting a dispute on this card.
Either you or Citi messed something up as there is no rule change to the link in the WIKI.

Last summer my Brother applied for a IHG card a month too early do to bad record keeping on his part. He was lucky in that Chase denied the card because he had the bonus within 24 months and he applied 3 months later and received the card, points, etc.

Mistakes happen, one reason why I check and double check opening dates, closing dates and point posting dates ( Chase) and give a 3 month leeway. Better safe than sorry

This card is not available if the business already has a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard® card. Bonus miles not available if you have had any CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® card opened or closed in the past 24 months

Last edited by flyer4512; Feb 6, 2017 at 8:09 pm