FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QF WP's Mileage Run
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 04, 8:57 pm
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Gold, QF Silver (93.86% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond, SPG, PC. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Post QF WP reports in from MEL

Thanks for the update, GoldFlyer, you were spot on with the assessment - but I got my scheduled flight. Wasn't as tight as that - had time to run upstairs and say hi to my QP friend and then run back down the stairs to the boarding gate. I needed the exercise so I don't get DVT...

Now ensconced at MEL QP waiting for RichardMEL to show up and then fly with him back to SYD on my 5th flight for the day...QF438.

thadocta, I got your VM and will call you when I am back in SYD.

IainF, got your VM as well, will ring you when I am about to depart MEL for PER to see if we can catch up.

Would appear that I might be first in line for an ODU on that flight - plenty of J seats available and a friendly CSA who understands my plight...when the ODU window opens up 3 hours prior to departure, I'll still be in SYD. She'll seewhat she can do...

NM, whilst most would find that an unusual request, I'm sure to be in there at some stage to expunge my body of HP's, so your wish is my command.