FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Inspirato
Thread: Inspirato
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2017, 10:08 am
ray1022

Programs: Amex Platinum, Inspirato, UA Spouse of GS,Amanjunkie,Starwood Platinum,Hyatt Diam
Originally Posted by sunnysocal17
Considering joining Inspirato and I have a pretty good handle on the use of vacation properties but how does attendance at scheduled events work?
I appreciate any answers from current members.
Thanks
Hello SunnySocal17 - think you will really enjoy the club. I assume your question is with relation to the local (social) events that they host (sporting events, cooking classes, social events, etc)? If so, they typically will be first come first serve. There is an events page now where you can see all the local events in various cities across the country. They'll also post on the local Facebook pages. Some of the better sporting events will sell out quickly, so you'll just need to stay on top of it. They are definitely increasing the local presence with events, which is great considering it is, after all, a club of like-minded members and it's great to get together and chat (similar to the social aspect of country clubs, etc). Feel free to PM with any other questions. We are headed to Vail in a few days and staying at one of their homes there. I've posted a few trip reports as well in case you want to get a feel for the service, home experience. Enjoy!