FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Fare Deals (J and F) - 2017 edition
Old Feb 4, 2017, 2:12 pm
PhilE

Programs: BA GGL, Bonvoy Amb Elite
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Wow! For a first post on FT this is quite impressive.

As it appears that nobody else has yet welcomed you to FT (and the BAEC forum) please allow me to - welcome PhilE.
Thanks! I've been lurking a while and picked up a lot of good tips from others in here and the TP thread - it's overdue for me to give something back

Couple of other OW fares of note if you're starting in Area 3...

- QR have two decent 560 TP runs from SIN - ARN and SIN - OSL until 10 Feb (3250 - 3500 SGD return)
- the Finnair deal I mentioned can be half open jawed for up to 3 months with an ex-AU sale - e.g. SYD/MEL - LHR (stopover in SIN, then LHR - SIN for about 4200 SGD (price it on Finnair site or Matrix as GF doesn't play well with Qantas these days)

Some amazing ex-TPE fares with MH at the moment too (see Premium Fares Forum thread). They also have some decent deals ex-HKG, ex-China and ex-Japan. Note, MH's website is happy to show you all the Business "deals of the day" TO a specific destination from ALL other starting points in their network currently running deals, rather than having to fix the Origin of your search. Just fill in the destination field, choose Cabin = Business and hit search...
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/uk/e...f-the-day.html