FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Billpay at Walmart(2017)
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2017, 10:03 pm
Hbax

Originally Posted by Mamibear
seems like am3x RAT team are busy. My friend just got her OBC late last year and thought it was a great idea to use B/P vs depositing MOs. BAM! she got the ax yesterday. She has paid "only" 3x and think this is "unfair".

Maybe they can't catch everyone doing this and she's just one of the unfortunate ones. But for those who have relatively new am3x cards and make this their main payment method, they should know now that RAT is taking notes. In fact, from reading a lot of reports, WMBP seems to be the main factor in a lot of CC shutdowns. Tread lightly.
More likely on the AMEX end.

I haven't checked in a while, as I routinely PIF every cycle, but it used to be you were limited to TWO payments per cycle on the website. If still the case, they're not doing that willy nilly, they have that limitation for a reason, and if folks regularly add additional pushed payments, it's likely tripping some alarms. There's obviously a lot of factors, like how long you've been a customer, and what frequency and dollar amounts are involved.