FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2017 QR / Qatar Airways: Earn & Redeem AA Miles, Award (master thd)
Old Jan 28, 2017, 8:34 pm
Dsm2m2

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Ideally I would be looking to travel on Dec 20th or 21st, going DOH-ORD direct in business.

BA site showing zero availability for all of DEC in business from DOH-ORD (economy is available however for most dates). After checking all of the other DOH-USA hubs for my dates, only thing I found was DOH-BOS on the 20th, but of course AA has no availability on their end to get me from BOS-ORD on a flight (economy or business). I Could also purchase a flight from BOS-ORD of course, however if DOH-ORD did end up popping up, I would then have nonrefundable travel and/or a $200 change fee (2ppl traveling).

I did notice that the routes mentioned above (DOH-PHL) and a few other US hubs were showing some early Dec availability, which is a somewhat nice change as none of that was showing over the last few days.

Obviously these are all first world problems, I was mainly just inquiring as to why 3-4 days ago BA site was showing DOH-ORD in business for almost every date in DEC, and now every single date is showing 'not available'. Either I am extremely unlucky and ALL of the seats were booked overnight, or QR decided to pull them back.