FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 Annual Travel Credit (2016 - 2021)
Old Jan 26, 2017, 8:55 pm
vm81

Originally Posted by copaflyer
I still do not like it or am happy with it. What does the big print say?

Chase freedom does quarterly for everyone not quarterly billing cycles. Chase explorer is calendar year. Not calendar year cycle.

Other then this I like the card but this frustrates me. Frustrates me enough to take even more spending to amex. Purchases over $5000 were already gone. Now it is a matter of what else is gone.

I still wonder why I need so many cards. Companies have great offerings but nothing spectacular. Why not a super chase card that offers the benefits of all cards in one?
Well you are free to take your business wherever you want, but thats there terms and they have been very clear about it.

As far as why dont they offer a SUPER card that has all the benefits...because they are trying to find a middle ground of what you value and at the same time they can make money. At the end of the day they are in it to make money, not give away things without getting anything in return. Banks offer all the cards so you can choose whatever works best for you. If CSR doesn't meet your criteria, you don't have to open that card.