FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2017 HELP DESK: General questions re aircraft equipment, fleet, seats, IFE,
Old Jan 26, 2017, 12:25 am
foredogg

Programs: AS 75k Gold, Hertz 5 Star, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Col Ronson
Main Cabin Extra is simply extra legroom. If you're flying coach then go BA. If you're flying Business, go AA. I've never flown AF (recently) so i can't speak to that.

If you fly coach, then avoid AA 767s. Otherwise the 772/77W will have AVOD/IFE and USB/Wifi available at every seat. if you inform us where you're flying out of we may be able to come up with some better options.
We are flying out of PDX. I've noticed ticket prices fluctuate for the same routes by day. I think I'll just have to roll the dice and book soon when I see a good price.

I've looked at RT flights to CDG or LHR, and have been finding RT to LHR is a little cheaper. However, our friends bought their tickets in early January for a nice price (about $3500 for 4) on AF. So I have been looking mainly at RT to CDG and take Vueling or EasyJet in Europe.

Delta right now was the cheapest at $3600 for 4 but I am trying to find other airlines since Alaska is cutting ties with them in April so I won't get my miles even though I book now. AA will give me free MCE and boarding status/free luggage but they were pricier at 5700-6500 depending on routes. BA is an option and I've noticed booking the same AA flights through BA is cheaper, go figure.