FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Combining UR points from multiple card accounts [Consolidated]
Old Jan 22, 2017, 12:22 pm
jc719

I have the following situation and I'd like to consolidate our UR points in a single account.

me: new CSR & Freedom. At the moment, all points in the Freedom, having just converted it from a CSP. I can't xfer anything out of the Freedom. Chase sez I have to wait 3 business days. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'll wait and try again. Wife & daughter are AU's on the Freedom.

DW: Ink+ & CSP. Her points successfully combined into her Ink+ but we haven't xfered to anyone else. Plan is to convert her CSP to Freedom when the AF is due. Ink+ is relatively new but will probably downgrade that to Ink Cash when the AF comes due. I am AU on Ink+ (employee) and CSP.

Daughter: Lives at our address. She has a CSP and wants to avoid the AF so will probably convert to Freedom when the AF is due. She is an AU on my Freedom.

Chase web site says transfers to "household member" are OK. Most of the discussion I see here address spouse and dom. partners, not the broader "household member" class.

Can wife & daughter both combine to me? Or daughter->wife and wife->me? We can add any of us as AU to any other cards as necessary (exc. my CSR as I don't want to pay the fee for that).

Can I transfer out to all 3 of our FF accounts (probably UA)?