FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:44 am
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
I encountered Bob Fabiano, the GM, this morning (1/18) at the lobby, very personable and approachable gentleman. He informed me that the Marriott Marquis currently has staff of 720 employees and he expects the number to climb to 900 employees by the time they open their South Wing, their Grand Opening. He asked me how many nights we have been staying at his property, and I told him 16 nights. He was surprised that we just met and not any earlier. I informed him that there was no need to meet as his staff went above and beyond to make our stay a very pleasurable one.

Currently at BKK's crappy CIP Lounge for our flight to KIX. Apparently, JL closed their dated lounge for renovations and sending all Biz/F passengers to this inferior lounge. Back to our subject, I can report that we cannot wait to get back to Bangkok to stay at this property again - this is how happy we are about the treatment we received by all staff members. Minor issues that we reported and were immediately addressed by staff. Full report is coming up.

Last edited by Kalboz; Jan 18, 2017 at 7:58 am