FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Hotels and Parking Shuttles Changes
View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:41 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
Thanks for running all of this together. I see this as being a HUGE headache for the shuttle drivers (and thus for the passengers) having to tell folks "Sorry this is a drop-off shuttle only" hundreds of times a day as well as confusing folks who don't use LAX often or who do not speak/understand English.
<redacted>
Could be Smart-Cart is behind it all, after all now people wont be simply able to go outside and jump on a shuttle or arrive and walk in w/o needing a cart(just joking)

But its not gonna be a picnic as its a royal pita now to go from the departure level to the arrival and vice versa, not enough elevators or escalators, and from 1/23 1000s of folks will be needing to find some way to get to the level they need, its gonna take forever. @ PHL they have 2 separate sets for the terms,1 for departures drop off then another set for arrivals, so the shuttles are empty when they start the p/u run after doing the d/o run

Could be I will simply switch to B6 and fly into LGB AA,DL,UA have premium planes into LAX only and Im not about to fly on a 737-700 EWR-SNA as much as I Love SNA. So LGB it will be alittle further to drive but no way will I submitt myself to the madhouse that LAX is gonna be, that is after 1/23 the day of my return(god thing the checke dbags are loaded to LA and not from LA)