Old Jan 14, 17, 6:00 pm
Simon Schus

Just noticed a new Priority Pass lounge in Boston Terminal E, named 'The Club'. Given the similar name, this is presumably being run by the same company as 'The Lounge' in Terminal C? (EDIT: Yes, it is the same company and they also had some involvement in LHR Terminal 5's Aspire Lounge).

I haven't been myself but from the description of the directions, it looks like this lounge probably took the old Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club lounge (i.e. basically opposite BA's lounge, and next to Lufthansa's lounge).

It'd mean that there are now two Priority Pass lounges in Boston Terminal E Has anybody been to this new lounge? It looks like it only opened on Thursday. I'm looking forward to visiting next time I'm in Terminal E

One thought though... the Priority Pass link suggests that the lounge is open from 5.30am until 1am! I didn't realise that there were flights that left that late from Terminal E. I saw a flight to Tel Aviv was delayed recently (Christmas Day) until 1/2am but I didn't really see anything else around that time. Maybe later flights are planned for the summer season?

Anyway, I did a bit of searching and found a few news stories on it:
Airport Lounge Development Opens Second Lounge At Boston Logan International Airport
Loungebuddy website - not much there yet but presumably it'll get more comprehensive over time
The Club company website - has a few tiny photographs
LoungeClub website - has a few photos which the Priority Pass website doesn't have

Interestingly, the first link in the above list indicates that:

In summer 2017, ALD's The Club in Terminal E will complete a second phase of renovations. Phase II will bring a fully transformed 3,506 square feet of space with seating for 67 guests. New restrooms and shower facilities will allow guests to refresh after a long flight.
... come Summer 2017, finally some showers in Terminal E!!! (I think none of the existing lounges in Terminal E have them, though not entirely sure why they're using the 'after a long flight' wording unless they're expecting some business from the C->E connector.

I'm a fan of the Air France lounge, Virgin's lounge and BA's lounge in BOS Terminal E. They're small but they do the job. It'll be nice to have something new to visit Plus I've a fair few friends coming over to Boston from the UK this summer and I want to see which of the two Priority Pass lounges they should use!

Last edited by Simon Schus; Jan 14, 17 at 6:35 pm