View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 17, 2:58 pm
submonte

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Gold, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold, WoH, Leaders Club, slh, LH M&M Frequent Traveller
No answer yet on my mail but booked my first stay (business, alone) at an slh hotel this year for tomorrow (still "Special" member, SLH Sale). I will report here about my stay.

Heidelberg Suites Boutique Hotel
https://booking.slh.com/en-GB/Room/A...8-fb05fe6230a8

Name:  Heidelberg_Suites_56_P.jpg
Views: 1582
Size:  132.9 KB

Your member benefits: Book now and receive a free room upgrade at this hotel (subject to availability).

Confirmed room:
Deluxe Suite
The SLH Sale - 30 per cent off

Room details
Located in the historical villa and in the new garden villa, they have the Old Town and castle view, a bedroom with king size bed and a living room with a fully furnished pantry kitchen in 35 40 sqm of space. They are equipped with desk or dining table, sofa or big, cosy armchairs. State-of-the-art communication electronics + home entertainment systems, like WLAN, iPod MP3 docking

Rate details
Rate includes breakfast, newspaper, WiFi, access to spa, gym outdoor jacuzzi , mini bar (no alcohol). Taxes and service charge included. Rate is fully prepaid at booking time, non refundable, non-changeable in the event of cancellation.

Deposit Policy
A non-refundable deposit of 109.20 EUR is charged at the time of booking.

Cancellation policy
Cancellations are not possible without incurring a charge. Penalty Charge for cancellation is 100 percent of stay

Children policy
Children up to 2 years stay free in parents room when using existing bed(s) in room. Children aged 17 years and older are fully charged.

Pets policy
Pets are allowed. Daily charge for pets is 35.00 EUR per pet.