FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Pay as You Go $3/month plan Expiration Date
Old Jan 10, 2017, 12:16 pm
Letitride3c

Programs: UA, AA, DL, B6, CX, KE, Latitude, VIFP, Crown & Anchor, etc.
Originally Posted by EmailKid
OK, it's that time of the year again - I don't see too many options on T-Mobile sites. Is it safe to simply refill $10 and be good for another 365 days? Thanks.
Looks that way, just re-checked my PAYG - Legacy Gold plan is still there, 34 minutes/137 msg. remaining & used by March 2017 - did a $10 refill via Callingmart.

Been busy & should catch up some of the T-Mo changes in phrasing out other/older plans - but, we are grandfathered & just no switching back-n-forth. But, a carrier # now on a nano-Sim card for $10 a year is unbeatable as backup, coupled with WiFi calling on Skype & GV/Hangouts, for those infrequent SMS verification and 2-factors, while safeguarding my other numbers.

Otherwise, you are correct - not much, if anything frugal to switch to on my line/account page ... except for the $3 monthly plan with 30/30 and excess at 10 cents per minute or per text.

If yours is up for renewal, go ahead & refill and should be good for 360 days again - I put an alert/reminder in Google & Outlook calendar on the next refill day, it's then good to go.