FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2017 Let's Eat - Polaris First & Polaris Business
Old Jan 9, 2017, 8:12 am
qukslvr619

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
ORDBRU
Polaris First

Appetizer

Soup

Salad

Main

Cheese

Dessert

Pre-Arrival

Food definitely had more of a restaurant quality taste/presentation to it which was an improvement. The service took a while to serve which I don't fault the FA (I could tell she was trying so I don't attribute it to laziness), there are a lot of elements of the service. When I asked for the "wine flight", the FA told me that she would have to go prep it in the galley as she didn't pull the cart out to bring into the cabin for the wine since there were so few of us (didn't really bother me though).

One thing was that when they took the initial meal orders they asked if I wanted to be woken for Breakfast and what I wanted. I appreciated that they asked this, but I can't remember ever having to tell them what I wanted to eat....why I say this is that I prefer being asked what I want to eat when I wake up rather than 6 hours in advance. I ordered the full breakfast, but I didn't end up eating it and would have preferred the lighter option as I didn't feel all that great/hungry when I woke up.