View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 17, 12:46 pm
submonte

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Gold, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold, WoH, Leaders Club, slh, LH M&M Frequent Traveller
Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
I'm currently a Loved member in SLH. When I reach Honoured level, will I automatically gain a free reward night? Or do I have to complete an additional 5 stays as Honoured?

Asked CS, but guess they didn't understand my question and just replied "you get one after 5 stays"..
They mean every 5 stays after you have become Loved you get a free night certificate. So you should get one when becoming Honoured and then again after another 5 stays and so on. I asked them the same question, when I became Honoured and also 5 stays later and got twice the same unclear answer as you got. Reason I asked was that I thought I had not gotten any free night. Finally I called them. They told me they sent e-mails with reward certificates, one after I became Honoured, and one after another 5 stays. I never got any e-mail, so they sent it to me individually again.

I have not stayed last year at their hotels and have fallen down to Special (which should not be before April 2017 as my account showed end last year, but maybe an IT problem, as also my password was not recognized anymore) but going to start again this year, planning 20-25 stays, as I was always very satisfied with their hotels, the benefits and service.

Last edited by submonte; Jan 8, 17 at 12:52 pm