FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CX Routes with First Class?
View Single Post
Old Jan 7, 2017, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by Ausriver
I am sure there is reasons for CX not to have F. The service was took away about 10 years ago, maybe it didn't work out back then. However, there were only 3 or 4 flights to China a day from SYD back then. Look at the traffic now, there are about 20 flights a day to China from SYD, most secondary cities in China offers direct flights to SYD. Both CZ and QF are using A380s during Dec, Jan and Feb. And also if considering all the transit traffic to Europe and NA? I doubt it would be that hard to CX to sell 6 F seats a day for SYD while there are about over 5000 seats sold between SYD and China alone on daily basis.
Just look at the list of destinations in the wiki, 6 of the most important cities in North America and the 4 capitals of Europe + Switzerland. I'm sure CX would add F if they could, but not at the expense of any of those destinations. Now they have more slack on the 77H fleet maybe they will resume sending F cabins to SYD although the Australian economy is not exactly making a case for it.